JNF NSW Database Manager
We are looking for a database manager based who will be based in our NSW office.
Your role will be to plan, develop, configure, maintain and support the JNF database in accordance with user requirements, ensuring optimal database integrity, security, backup, reliability and performance.
About JNF Australia
JNF is a not-for-profit organisation which implements life changing environmental and social projects in Israel through donations raised in Australia.
If you are looking for a role where you can be stimulated and make a positive impact, this family friendly working environment is for you
- Experience with database/CRM technology (knowledge of Raiser’s Edge a plus)
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
Your duties will include:
Oversight of the national data base
- Guiding and implementing best practice strategic management of the organisation’s database including architecture, naming conventions, data structure etc.
- Synthesising/harmonising process flows across autonomous state operations
- Managing stakeholder relationships across multiple state offices
- Enrichment of overall data health and quality
- Implementing and administering database documentation, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Creating accounts for all users and assigning security levels
- Providing technical support and problem resolution
NSW data base operations
- Managing the daily operation of the NSW database
- Preparing and processing of campaigns and receipting
- Developing new reports as required
- Producing pledge reminders
- Processing payments
- Financial reporting
Please send your resume and cover letter to justinew@localhost by 15 July 2022